Who’s Looking After Your Money? The Democratization of Personal Finance
Free market capitalism is under fire, bank difficulties continue and the public has lost trust in financialinstitutions. Against this backdrop, the democratization of personal finance is gathering pace, creating a landscape where old banking rules no longer apply. Read this special report to find out more about the dynamics of change, the emerging personal finance landscape, and the new players competing to help you — and your consumers — look after their money.
In a world where free market capitalism is under fire, bank liquidity difficulties continue, and the public has lost trust in the traditional financial services industry, the world of personal finance is undergoing a radical shift. The democratization of personal finance is gathering pace, redefining the boundaries of personal finance and creating a landscape where the “old” banking rules no longer apply.
In this special report we explore the changing landscape of personal finance:
- The Dynamics of Change: What are key trends reshaping the landscape of personal finance and why it is important to move beyond a focus on “industry” to a focus on “value space.”
- What Consumers Want from Personal Finance: How we could define value from a consumer perspective, what this means in terms of what consumers demand from personal finance providers and the opportunities this opens up for providers focused on the consumer.
- The Emerging Personal Finance Landscape: At the start of this century the seeds were sown to create a new type of ecosystem around the personal finance value space – what does this ecosystem look like today, who are the new players joining and shaping the personal finance ecosystem, and what are the critical “layers” of activity which players need to negotiate.
- The New Players in Personal Finance: An overview of some of the key players and the opportunities they are pursuing, often with innovative business models focused around the consumer.
- The Implications of the Democratization of Finance: What does this mean for the consumer, in terms of the power of shapers and influencers, for businesses competing in the personal finance value space?
This special report offers a new perspective on how and why the landscape of personal finance is shifting, backed up with analysis and rich examples.
If you are interested in who is looking after your personal finances or those of your consumers this report is a “must read.”
To download your complimentary copy of this special report, all you need to do is register on www.globaltrends.com – it’s free and easy! Then login and click on my account and you will find the report available for PDF download.
See also our follow-up special report on Retail Banking: Adapting to the New Realities of Personal Finance?